No Results Were Found!
BRG's benchmarking services enable the client to benchmark itself against 'best in class' processes in order to optimize its performance versus the market, ultimately improving market share and maximizing profits.
The overall aim is to provide our clients with an understanding of 'what is best' and how it can be achieved. Benchmarking can be particularly effective when used as part of a market opportunity assessment in a new region or sector. Specifities of BRG's benchmarking service include:
- Definitions of what is regarded as "best" by different players in an industry
- Examples, scenarios and simulations of best in class value chains:
- Definitions of what is regarded as "best" by different players
in an industry
- Best supplier
- Best product
- Best route to market
- Best distributor
- Best installer
- Best results
- Comparative analysis of client vs. the incumbent "best"
- Strategies to fill the gap and overtake incumbent "best"
- Case studies from different industries of achieving "best in class".