No Results Were Found!
Channels and routes to market are notoriously complex and sensitive in the construction industry and channel strategy can be the difference between success and failure. Every country has a different channel mix and culture per product group. Recently, the arrival of utilities and Energy Service Companies (ESCO) into the mix has led to the development of new routes to market in some product areas. For example, BRG can provide clients with clear and coherent detail on:
- The structure of distribution and routes to market in each country
- Identification of the suppliers and distributors within each channel
- The influence and power base of each channel
- The channel customer base
- Margins and purchasing conditions
- Understanding the relative merit of one channel over the other
- Recommending the right channel partner(s) for the right product/occasion.
Channels typically covered by BRG include:
- Specialist retailers
- Housing associations/local authorities.
BRG has an in-depth knowledge of
the way channels operate, their impact on the value chain and the
way they may evolve over time. Engagements involving the
identification of channels and sales partners forms a major part of
BRG's day-to-day work and BRG has worked with many clients to
determine channel strategies that are appropriate for the client,
its products and the market(s) they are targeting.