No Results Were Found!
Commercial due diligence forms a major part of BRG's activities in representing both vendors and potential acquirers through all phases of the bidding process. BRG works with both financial institutions and industrials and possesses a wealth of experience on the steps involved for successful M&A.
BRG offers a range of solutions within the due diligence space from stage one opportunity identification to detailed pre-completion due diligence. More specifically:
- Investment opportunity screening
- IM validation
- Reality checks
- Market databases and forecasts
- Industry consultancy and advisory
- Early warning red flags
- Exit scenarios and planning
- Full commercial due diligence proper
BRG's involvement in the due diligence process includes:
- Vendor management meetings
- Attending factory visits and product demonstrations
- Detailed IM review