No Results Were Found!
BRG launched its Enterprise Database in 2010 as a multi-functional, interactive platform to provide its clients with access to detailed market summaries, reports and comprehensive data analysis. The database is a web-based application for which qualifying clients receive personal login details.
The main features of the system include :
- Data analysis grids (pivot-table style) for the main data sets including Trends, Values, Market Shares, Segmentation (Technical and Market Breakdown)
- An ability to export all data to Excel and PDF
- A portal of market summaries, country reports (all with hyperlinked Table of Contents)
- Company Profile portal, providing access to information on financials, structure, product range, market focus and distribution policies.
Selected screenshots of the user interface pages are shown below:
The main analysis function includes:
- Data filters which can be added or removed (via simple drag-and-drop) to/from the analysis grid
- Multi-dimensional analysis grids (pivot-style) used to aggregate, compare, omit and sum data.
- A typical "Shares" analysis grid:
- Clients have access to a portal of product/market summaries and reports.