No Results Were Found!
In 40 years of covering the construction market, BRG BUILDING SOLUTIONS has learnt that there can be a significant difference between the perception by a manufacturer of how a product is positioned versus reality in the market place. This is often due to the lack of information flowing back to the manufacturer when the product is sold on by the distributor. This leaves many manufacturers in the dark as to who is buying the products and the reasoning behind that choice.
BRG has developed methods that shed light on the actual market perception of the product. This involves structured discussions with (non-exhaustive):
Through high volumes of discussions with these groups backed up by analysis, BRG can determine (non-exhaustive):
- The selection process
- The purchasing process
- The type of project the purchase was for
- The purchaser's perceived view of the value segment for the product (low/middle/high)
- Brands being purchased (and the brand being replaced in a remodel)
- Distributors being purchased from
- Regional variations in brand choice based on some of the criteria above.