No Results Were Found!
Having been a leading consultant and contractor for a number of future directives involving energy efficiency measures for buildings in the EU and the US, BRG has direct insight into the standards and regulations governing the sector both today and in the future. BRG is therefore well placed to advise manufacturers on relevant changes to standards, incentives and legislation in addition to assessing how they might impact product demand.
Regulatory services include:
- Subscription based industry newsletters
- Identification of specific product and regional legislation/codes/initiatives/incentives
- Regulatory tracking
- Conference and summit attendance
- Non-mandatory and unofficial market standards and practices
- Recommendations and measures for product compliance
Personal introductions to:
- Testing centres
- Associations and lobby groups
- Legislators and policy makers
- Standards agencies.