No Results Were Found!
Value Chain Analysis
One of the most strategically crucial areas in the industry is understanding the margins taken by each player in the value chain and what impact that is having on end user prices.
Channel structures are complex and their relative importance in the value chain varies from country-to-country, supplier-to-supplier and product-to-product. As BRG has access to all parts of the value chain it has developed methodologies that can give clients an accurate and telling picture of:
- How products flow to market
- The level of influence held by each player in the value chain
- The margins taken at each step of the value chain
- Manufacturer, distributor, installer and end user pricing pre- and post-rebates
- The impact of tax, incentives and promotions on end user pricing
- Common negotiation practices from country to country:
- Loyalty schemes
- Back selling